I was just tagged by the lovely Jasmine and Aynur :)
1. I love writing a post at night and then waking up the next morning to comments. I really enjoy hearing what everyone has to say and knowing that people actually read my blog :)
2. I love carrot cake more than anything else in the world. I have a piece sitting in the fridge right now, and I'm waiting for the perfect time to eat it :D
3. I really hope I end up back in Cairo one day, insha'Allah. I've really fallen for it, and I don't think Holland is the place for me (as beautiful as it is when it snows).
4. Sometimes it is really hard to be a Muslim. I feel pressure coming from some non-Muslims, and pressure from many Muslims. It's a constant battle to defend your views and ideals and sometimes I really doubt myself.
5. I'm scared I'll never find best friends like the ones I had in Cairo.
6. I miss my mum and my sister, and how we used to go Starbucks every weekend to just talk about nothing.
7. My maternal instincts kicked in 2 months ago when the cutest baby sat on my lap. Her name was Gaby, and she was wearing BABY UGGS. How adorable is that?! Her mum was also wearing uggs, which made it even more cute.
I'm not sure who's already been tagged, so I tag anyone who hasn't done it yet.
(Wanted to add pics to the post but for some reason I can't :(...)